ICS is available as source code only. You need Delphi to build the sample programs and create your own application.
ICS versions available:
- ICS-V7 for Delphi 7 / C++Builder 2006 to Delphi/C++Builder 2010 (main development tree).
- ICS-V6 for Delphi 7 / C++Builder 2006 to Delphi/C++Builder 2007 (important bug fixes are still backported from ICS-V7).
- ICS-V5 for Delphi/BCB 1 to Delphi/C++Builder 2007 and Delphi .NET (discontinued, important bug fixes may still be backported from ICS-V7). SSL option requires at least Delphi 7 or C++Builder 2006.
There are four options to obtain the source code.
CodeGear's Partner DVD Shipped with Delphi / C++Builder:
This is probably not such a good idea, since it is likely to be an old version, built at the time this Delphi / C++Builder version was released.
Provides download links to latest stable releases or beta versions. This is a safe choice if you use ICS-V5 or ICS-V6. ICS-V7 however is still work in progress and it's likely the best choice to either checkout head revision of the version control repository or to download the daily snapshot from below. Note that ICS-V7 is the only ICS supporting Delphi and C++Builder 2009/2010.
Version Control System:
Using the version control repository is the best choice if you want to get live access to current development files. Overbyte uses a Subversion server and you need to use a Subversion client such as TortoiseSVN or your favorite browser. The URLs are as follows:
- ICS-V7 svn://svn.overbyte.be/ics/branches/icsv7 or http://svn.overbyte.be:8443/svn/ics/branches/icsv7
- ICS-V6 svn://svn.overbyte.be/ics/trunk or http://svn.overbyte.be:8443/svn/ics/trunk
- ICS-V5 svn://svn.overbyte.be/icsv5 or http://svn.overbyte.be:8443/svn/icsv5.
All use usercode = ics and password = ics for read access. Write access is only available to TeamICS.
Zipped Daily Snapshots:
These packages are built from the version control repositories automatically when they change and refreshed once a day.
Download OpenSSL Binaries:
- OpenSSL libraries v0.9.8e built with MinGW
- OpenSSL libraries v0.9.8h distributed with Subversion
- OpenSSL libraries v0.9.8i built with MinGW
- OpenSSL libraries and EXE v0.9.8i built with MinGW
- OpenSSL libraries and EXE v0.9.8k built with MinGW
- OpenSSL libraries and EXE v0.9.8L built with MinGW
- OpenSSL libraries and EXE v0.9.8n built with MinGW