Accept : String;
When performing a HTTP Get request, the contents of this property is being added as accept header. The contents of this property shall be a comma separated list of Mime (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) types. Mime types specify the format of contents and have the following syntax for this:
Where category is one of the following main categories:
- text - all textual information falls under this, like unformated text (which would be the subtype "plain") or HTML webpages (subtype html)
- image - all graphics formats fall under this, most prominently jpeg and png
- audio - all audio formats fall under this, most prominently mp3
- video - all video formats fall under this, most prominently mp4
- application - all binary contents which does not fall into one of the other categories falls under it. A prominent subtype is "binary".
If the category is specified as * it means: all categories are allowed. This usually only makes sense if it is specified as */* which means all main categories with all subtypes are accepted by your applicaiton. If a subtype of * is specified this means: all subtypes of the specified main category.
A list of already registered media types can be found on the media types website.
How To / Examples
MyHttpCli.Accept := 'image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*';
The above would tell the http server that your application accepts gif images, jpeg images