FAQ. Microsoft .NET framework
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Creating a .Net package in Delphi for .Net
- Create a .net package (recommendation from dr Bob at http://www.drbob42.com/examines/examin55.htm)
- Add the units in the DotNet-folder of ICS e g Overbyte.Ics.Component.pas et c.
- Add the Borland VCL (the units implicity uses them so they are needed as a reference)
- Compile and the finished DLL-can be used by .Net environments like Visual Studio 2005.
The following files are needed when deploying your application
- ICS.dll (the file that you have created yourself as per description above)
Creating a socket in C#
Add a reference to the DLL that you created. Then add something like this to your using-section and code:
using OverByte.Ics; using OverByte.Ics.Units; lSocket = new TWSocket(null); lSocket.Addr = "127.0.0.1"; lSocket.Port = "10001"; lSocket.LineMode = true; lSocket.OnSessionConnected += new TSessionConnected(lSocket_OnSessionConnected); lSocket.OnDataAvailable += new TDataAvailable(lSocket_OnDataAvailable); lSocket.Connect();